Saturday, September 4, 2010

2010 School District Calendar: Kent, Renton, Auburn, Federal Way & Bellevue

by Bob Drawson, Bank of America Home Loans

Add Me

 The first day of school is always the most nervous day for a child. Talking to my daughter over the weekend about her joining the second grade on Tuesday I told her, "Three more days sweatheart till school starts" she said, " No way Dad, I'm not ready" I told her sheeee's ready and her mother, teacher and I will be here to give her a helping hand whenever she needs help. "But Dad, I don't know anything about Second Grade". I calmly explained, " That's why you go hunny, to learn, you'll be just fine". "But Dad, I don't even know where my classroom is", "It'll be OK hunny, just ask a teacher".

 She then explained to me the new Drop Off Policy for second grade, " Dad, this year when you drop me off YOU DON'T HAVE TO WALK ME IN, after all I'm a second grader". I told her the reason we walk her in is to make sure the teachers aren't strapping metal helmets on the students, brainwashing their little minds. "Dad, we don't have little minds, and they DON"T do that at MY SCHOOL, but if it makes you feel more secure you can walk me in sometimes"

To all your children attending school this year Good Luck, we wish them the best. Stay safe and learn lots!!

 ........Oh, and I'd walk them in at least once this year to make sure they're not wearing metal helmets. I will be sure to check on that For Sure at my daughters school :)

 

Kent School District 2010 - 2011 Calendar link

Renton School District 2010 - 2011 Calendar link

Auburn School District 2010 - 2011 Calendar link

Federal Way School District 2010 - 2011 Calendar link

Bellevue School District 2010 - 2011 Calendar link

 

 

 First Day of School TIPS link

Team Rogers

http://www.facebook.com/RogersFirst

http://www.twitter.com/RogersFirst

Brenda Rogers

Mobile: 425.243.3080

Bob Drawson

Mobile: 425.390.4710

 

Posted via email from When you think Mortgage, think Rogers First